woensdag 1 maart 2017

the Papershelter: 'Animal magic'

Hi there!
We have a new challenge week at the PaperShelter
Challenge blog!
The theme is : Animal magic!

Here's my card:


I've used the digi:Unusual friends
Isn't it cute:)?

I've colored the digi with my Brushmarkers.
I've used several dies.
The clouds, hearts and border die at the top are Lalaland's.

Please join our fun challenge with your card at:
the PaperShelter challenge blog!
There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you soon!

Xxx Monique

3 opmerkingen:

Nannieflash zei

Hi Monique this is such a smarmy cat full of her own importance and you have done a brilliant job of showing this, I love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Cards Created by Mo zei

Thank you so much Shirley.
Xxxx

Linda Mc Enery zei

I love your card - it just makes me smile!