woensdag 15 februari 2017

Valentine at the Papershelter!

Hi Papershelter's!

Today our
'A'-team is  starting a new challenge week at the Papershelter!!
The theme is: Valentine.

For my card i've used the digi: Valentina

Here s my card:


I'd colored her with my new copic markers!
And used a cutting die of Yvonne Creation's for the shape of the card.
The patern papers are from Studiolight.
And the 'love' text die is from Lawn fawn.
Hope you like my card!

Please join our fun challenge with your card at:
the PaperShelter challenge blog!
There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you soon!

Xxx Monique



2 opmerkingen:

Nannieflash zei

Good Morning Monique, that is such a beautiful card I do love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Christa zei

Super schattig