woensdag 29 juni 2016

New challenge at the Papershelter!!

Today we start our brand new challenge at the Papershelter blog!
This time we had too use this photo to take our inspiration of.
For me it was a real Challenge already;)
Because normally i'll never use this colors..
I've used one of the newest PaperShelter digi
Green Apples isn't she sweet!?.. Because i was directly thinking of this cute image when i saw the photo with all of the fruit.
I've colored her with Spectrum noir markers. And made a little scene with her on my card.


I'm really curious what you will make with this photo inspiration!
So please join us at the PaperShelter blog.

And of course..
It would be so nice if you visit our challenge at:
The PaperShelter Challenge blog!!
And join us with your card!
Here is how it works:
Remember there are great prizes up for grabs!  If you play with a TPS image there is a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate and if you play with a different brand image then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice.
Thanks for visit my blog, and hope too see you soon at our challenge blog!

Xxxx Mo

1 opmerking:

Nannieflash zei

Morning Mo, wow what a stunning card I love your colour choice and your layout, card design are just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx